Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mushroom and Spinach Tacos

Ingredients:
Mushrooms, sliced (doesn't matter what kind, I chose crimini)
Spinach, about 2 handfuls, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, or 1 if they are pretty big, chopped 
Extra virgin olive oil
Corn tortillas
Lettuce (I had butter lettuce, it was soooooo good!)
Salsa (can be homemade, but I'm a busy girl, so I just bought some fresh salsa)
Pinch of black pepper 

Sauté the garlic up in the EVOO. I swear to this day that eating garlic every day is why my parents are so healthy. Boosts up the immune system, that stinking rose!

Add the mushrooms and sauté about 4-5 minutes, keep the heat at medium. Add chopped spinach. And a sprinkle of black pepper. You don't even need salt, trust me.




Take off heat after another 3-4 minutes. Warm tortillas and layer up. Mushrooms, salsa, lettuce.




Yummy!






Eat up! Maybe with a glass of Pino Grigio, if that's your thing ;) sure is mine!

Now if you'll excuse me...I have a glass of wine and a handsome man waiting for me!



Much love, everyone! 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment