Friday, March 1, 2013

Lime and Black Pepper Potato Wedges

Lime and Black Pepper Potato Wedges

I loooooooove black pepper. I put it on everything! Well, almost ;) And I had an extra lime. And potatoes. And an extra hour. All of these put together and Ta-da! 



These are ridiculously easy. Slice up a couple of potatoes (I used 2 medium gold potatoes, but you could have 1 russet or 3-4 small red potatoes, whatever)


Toss with some extra virgin olive oil and a few pinches of salt and black pepper, until coated fully. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. When you take it out of the oven, sprinkle with the zest, the juice of the lime, and another big pinch of black pepper.


That's it. 


The lime just adds something different to these, something delicious! I could see eating these in summer as a sidedish to a big salad. Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment